Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vacation

I went home to visit my family and left poor C.W. in Phoenix. I can't get enough of how wonderful it is here. I think the hottest day since i have been here is 86 degrees. In the evening we sit outside on the porch and enjoy the weather. At night i open the window and feel a little chilly so i snuggle a little deeper under my covers. Plants are bursting with blooms and the trees and grass are dripping with green. Peonies are one of my favorite flowers and they are everywhere.


Granted it has been an atypical spring/summer here but i am not complaining. This is what summer is all about. The sad thing is my husband is not here to share it with me and to see my husband again i have to go back to phoenix which is probably at least 30 degrees hotter.

It has taken a couple of days for Jonathan to get familiar with Grandma and Grandpa but here is a familiar face. Ryan and Kimberly are staying here for the summer.
We went to Blue Cow for frozen yogurt for Mel's birthday.
Finally, here are a couple of cute ones of Jonathan in my Mom's new sink. She is still working on the tile backsplash. She is doing the work herself. Way to go Mom! As soon as she figures this out and tiles the laundry room floor, she is coming down to help me with my tile backsplash!



1 comment:

BeCcA said...

Iam glad you are enjoying your trip but I miss you & Jonathan.