Monday, June 21, 2010

Sleepy

Of course i forgot to take pictures on Father's Day. It was really nice to celebrate Father's day with my dad and family. Of course the food was delicious. At one point everyone was here and i loved it.
I did get my camera and took a couple of sleeping children. Here is Jonathan and Elise.
The last week before i left for Idaho, Jonathan started teething. For about three nights in a row Jonathan could not sleep. He would fall asleep for a little while and then he would wake up crying. I finally brought him into bed with us so we could try to get some sleep. Poor kid, he would fall asleep sitting up leaning against me and then would i lay him down he would cry. Anyway, he now has a tooth. It just just breaking the surface of his gums but he is a much happier child.

Jonathan also has been working up to waving and finally yesterday he completed the action. He waved to Grandpa! I will try to get a clip of it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love it when they wave! Those cute little chubby hands.

The Hills... said...

Poor little guy, teething is the worst! Hope you're having fun!