Friday, June 4, 2010

The adventure continues!

So this was Jonathan yesterday when i walked into his room after his nap. I don't know if he even slept. That is why i think he greeted with me with that grin.
Then to my great surprise i put him down today and after a while i was in the living room and i heard this noise i couldn't name. So i walked in and found him standing with bits of map in his hands. For the west wall in his bedroom i started putting maps on the wall sort of like wallpaper. I didn't account for a little boy standing and ripping the paper down. So now i taped all of the maps down so little fingers can't rip the edges. Somehow i don't think this is a permanent solution. You can see the ripped map in the background. Poor Chicago.


This afternoon he started pulling himself up on the couch. I am almost afraid of what tomorrow will bring.

1 comment:

Anne Maskell said...

What a smile! Don't you just want to eat him up?