Thursday, June 3, 2010

Photo Shoot




Here is Jonathan's 8 month shot. I had to do something to get him to focus his attention off of the 8 mo. paper so i used the phone.
This is Jonathan after i took the phone away so i gave it back to him and just took the picture with the phone. We are all happy.
When C.W. bought me the camera he kept asking if i really would use it. We now have over 1,000 pictures (mostly of Jonathan). Now he keeps telling me i need to delete some pictures!

Update: I could hear Jonathan in his crib playing after his nap and when i went into his room, i was shocked to find him sitting up. Then later in the afternoon, i looked over to the kitchen chairs where he was playing to find him sitting up again. So i guess the milestone here is sitting on his own from a crawling/laying down position. It is harder to entertain him with a few toys now when he can go almost everywhere in the house.

2 comments:

Callie said...

Amy, I just saw your comment on my blog! I would love to go garage sale-ing with you! I've noticed TONS happening all around Phoenix. Let me know if and when you want to go. AND, we should definitely get together for a play/craft day. Our babies are literally the same age and it would be fun to get together. Call me or email me!

P.S I love your blog, that little boy of yours is sure cute!

BeCcA said...

I love all the facial expressions you were able to capture. He is such a goof ball. One of these days you will walk into his room and he will be standing in his crib, growing up so fast.