Friday, October 17, 2008

first friday

Things have been slowing down lately at work and they had to lay off a girl. It was a sad thing. Now our office is down to 4. They also went down to a 4 day work week. We are closed on fridays. It is a good and bad thing. It is always bad when you make less money. I was freaking out. I actually got a job as a seasonal worker at anthropologie. Not that i would actually earn any extra money that way- in fact i would probably loose more money then i make. Plus they started me off at a lower wage then i wanted and wanted me to work a couple of full sundays, 8-5 for training. No thanks. Things aren't that bad. So today is my first friday off. I finally got around to doing that thing that i talked about. I roasted cantolope seeds. I read that the taste is "huskier" then pumpkin seeds. Well i roasted them and think they are about the same as pumpkin seeds only more husk and less seed.

No comments: