Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dog Farts Fell Family of Four



Actually i am just figuring out how to add pictures to my blog. So let me introduce Winston. He is my co-worker Erin's Dog. He comes to work everyday with Erin. Everybody here has a dog except me and as i am learning there are traits that are particular to different dogs and bulldogs happen to have many in common with crotchety old men. Winston sleeps a good portion of the day and snores like crazy. I am sometimes amazed at how loud he is. Next is he is very stubborn. He doesn't do anything he doesn't want to do. You often have to persuade him with a dog treat. And lastly, this dog is a lot better now but this dog has some toxic gas. He can clear out our small office very quickly. Don't get me wrong, i have come to love Winston very much. I mentioned that i am the only one that doesn't have a dog here and despite that I am one on the ones that Winston likes to hangout with. I don't know why. He just sleeps under my desk snoring and farting away.

No comments: