Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summertime

Sorry i haven't posted in awhile. I will only say that the heat is sapping my will to live. Actually to be fair it is not just the heat, it is certain issues with my church calling and certain aspects of a particular person's decisions that have me wishing i was on some tropical island off the coast of Australia (because it is winter there) lazing in isolated shack hanging out with Jonathan and C.W. Alas it is not to be, so i give you cute pictures of Jonathan.

He hasn't figured out spatial relationships with his body and tries to crawl through the tiniest of spaces and cries when he can't get through. A total fake cry.

He dances to music and it is the cutest thing. Every time we pull out the camera he stops and poses so we haven't captured it yet. Even when i picked him up from Child Watch at the YMCA i noticed that he was in the corner with the attendant dancing to the music from the stereo.

He knows that he is not allowed to do certain things as well. I moved a book out of his way and a few minutes later i noticed him looking at me from the other side of the coffee table by the book and when i looked at him he smiled a big grin grabbed the book. Little Stinker! Jonathan keeps me on my toes. I love him and his antics. Sometimes i can't believe the great blessing of him in my life. Even now that he decided that he can't sleep through the night anymore.


No comments: