Tuesday, August 24, 2010

All in a days work

Lately i have been thinking a lot about how my life is different then what it used to be. I think it started when C.W. and i were talking about the difference between Chicago and Phoenix. I won't get into it here but needless to say it got me thinking about my life. People ask me if i like being a stay at home mom and while i love it, it is not as easy as it may seem. I know that we go through different phases in our life and right now my responsibilities revolve around my child, my husband and my calling. I think my task is made easier by getting to hang around this cute guy all day.
Here is Jonathan in action.




I thought that in my attempts at baby-proofing, i shoved the books in the second shelf so tightly that i could barely get them out let alone Jonathan. I was in the kitchen wondering what he was up to when i spied him making a big mess. He leaves a trail of spillage and disaster in his trails and putting anything away just invites him to revisit previous messes.
Playing with Jonathan leaves dad worn out. He napped for about an hour right there on Jonathan's floor.
More playing with dad.

2 comments:

BeCcA said...

Amazing how something so little can make such a big mess. He is such a cutie.

Angie said...

He is so adorable!