Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our Week

I need to update the look of this blog but i am not going to get to it today. It is another post - that's right, two in a row. Jonathan is getting more and more mobile. I was holding Jonathan and my friend Kristy asked what was wrong with the bottom of his feet.




I realized that he was getting blisters or just rubbing the skin off of his toes while scooting around the house. It doesn't seem to bother him!

Sometimes his curiosity gets him into places where he can't seem to figure out how to get out of.

Here he is high centered on the chair stretchers. He couldn't go anywhere despite kicking and swinging his arms. I got a laugh out of this one.

He can pull himself up on this toy but since it is wood on a wood floor it doesn't stay put. So he will start to pull himself up and then it slips so he again is stuck and he cries in a panic. I have to hang around to make sure he can get up to play. He loves this toy.

And lastly, this is what i see when i go to get him up from his naps. He is so cute but i think i will need to take the bumpers down soon.
No wait, this is the last picture. I put him in this outfit and i realized he is not my baby anymore. He is a little boy now! He is so cute. Soon he will learn that i can't resist his smile and use it to his advantage.

2 comments:

Anne Maskell said...

Oh he is busy! Just wait 'til he starts walking! Such an adorable little boy!

Aunt Spicy said...

Hilarious! Love the photo on the chair! Looks like you have quite an adventure ahead of you!