Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Dustmop

I let Jonathan loose in his room to play while i was out and about putting the laundry away. I heard him start to whine a little and i went back in his room to see what was up and i couldn't find him. I was looking everywhere and then out popped his little head from behind the rocking chair. The picture isn't very good because i realized that i was focusing on the washcloth and not Jonathan's head.



After i picked him up i noticed that he was missing his shorts. I guess he lost them while crawling around.



And here is a picture of the dust he collected on himself while exploring areas i don't clean very often.

3 comments:

BeCcA said...

That is so cute, I love his his little head peeking out from behind the chair.

Angie said...

I am so tempted to start kissing the screen because he is so irresistably cute.

Anne Maskell said...

what a heart breaker! seeing his little face behind the chair is priceless!