Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Haircut


Jonathan's first official haircut took place about a month ago. I just haven't posted the pictures. We went to the salon that CW and i normally go to. I asked how much a haircut was for kids and she told me $15. I thought that was a little bit on the expensive side but they all know Jonathan and they were excited to do it.


Jonathan discovered his one true love - squirt bottles. He didn't care what they were doing to his hair as long as he could have the squirt bottle. We all ended up a little damp. When we got up to pay, they said $25. I thought What?! I am not the type of person to make a scene so i paid and thought that i wouldn't have them cut Jonathan's hair again. Now he needs a haircut and i am in a quandary. CW likes his long hair and i have to admit i like his hair on the longer side. So where do i get it cut?



No comments: