Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Horse Show

We have had some fun adventures with Becca lately. Luckily she brings her camera along and then emails me the pictures.

Monday we went to the Horse Show. I figured that along with dogs, Jonathan would love horses. Turns out that is not the case.

You may think this is a smile but this is more of a get me away from this thing!


Jonathan is shaking his head NO! and below he is trying to kick at the horse.
It turns out the stars of the show were the tractor (not pictured), the golf cart, and Becca. I forgot the stroller so we had to carry him around. Jonathan did not want me to hold him at all. It was all Becca all afternoon.


1 comment:

BeCcA said...

Iam so glad you came, it was a lot of fun. I was amazed at the workout my arms got carrying him around, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks for coming with me.