Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thoughts

I have two long posts percolating in my brain. They are all about Jonathan of course. We celebrated his 1st birthday yesterday but today is his actual birthday. I will write about that later. I can't believe a year has gone by already. Life is so different then what i thought it would be staying home with him. It definitely is not as easy as i thought it would be, and the difficulties are not what i thought they would be. Sounds kind of confusing but i don't even want to try to articulate my thoughts here. Hanging out with Jonathan has been great. Looking back, Jonathan has gone from a little baby to a walking little kid. He no longer sleeps through the night and in fact is now waking up twice. I guess next is waking up every three hours. CW goes out of town next week for a few days and so Jonathan and i will have a couple of intensive nights of sleep correction. At least that is what i am calling it.

Saturdays are generally good days around here. We are off peak for our electricity so we can turn the AC down to 76. I can get so much more done around the house when it is cooler. General Conference was good today and i am looking forward to tomorrow's meetings. I have to say that i am happy we don't have to go to church tomorrow also. Usually Sundays are pretty long and stressful. It will be nice to relax! Stay posted for more of Jonathan.

1 comment:

The Hills... said...

Happy Birthday to Jonathan! I can't believe how fast the time has gone...seems like we were both just pregnant and miserable!

P.S. Tell the Frost's hello for us...we were in the same ward at BYU! Small world!