Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ellie Belly the Newest Edition

Her name is really Ellie May but i call her Ellie Belly. She is my new niece, daughter of Ryan and Kimberly. I am really sad that they don't live in Arizona anymore. I miss them. Luckily they were staying with my parents for the summer so when i went up for Mel's wedding i had the added joy of getting attend Ellie's baby blessing.
There is something wonderful about holding such a small human being. She is about 6 pounds at the time of this picture. I can't believe how great Ryan was with her. I have never really seen such a father take to his little girl. Ryan continually impresses me in so many ways.
I held Ellie and i felt a little spot in my heart that melted into longing for another little baby, but as soon Ryan and Kimberly talked about how little she slept at night and that longing fled. No thank you!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Ah, she's so tiny and sweet. I'm so glad both events ended being at the same time. That's awesome!