Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crank Monster

Of course Jonathan is changing everyday. Two days ago he started making a noise that i sort of thought sounded like an elephant. Cute. Today i have heard that noise almost non-stop and it just sounds like whining to me. Drawing on my vast knowledge (aka the internet), I think Jonathan is teething. At least i hope that is the case. I am wondering if this noise represents his discomfort? I don't know. He is no longer sleeping as well. He is a drool factory. He now is unsettled if he doesn't have his binkie.

On a different note, Jonathan sat on his own today. He has been sitting up but i usually anchor his legs so he doesn't tip over. Not today though! He did it all by himself.

5 comments:

These Four Walls said...

Oh my gosh, Amy! Could this kid be any cuter? Seriously - he is adorable. I'm so glad you are updating again!

Bluestripe55 said...

I am going to do my best!

Melanie said...

Amy...I love that little boy, he is SO dang cute! And those pictures are amamzing! It looks like you're figuring your camera out. :)

You need to come soon, we miss you..especially juanathon.

Bluestripe55 said...

juan-athon.

Unknown said...

He is beautiful! Seriously, he is gorgeous and I don't say that about many babies. I'm so sad I missed you last time you were here.