Monday, September 21, 2009

Getting Started...Again





When i started this blog originally, it was because i was pregnant and thought that i would have something interesting to talk about. So here i am finally pregnant. Actually, i am hopefully on the cusp of giving birth and i haven't really chronicled anything about my pregnancy. Though i have discovered most aspects of pregnancy aren't pretty. I feel like any gross thing that a body can produce is amplified and intensified by pregnancy. Just ask my husband.

So here are some pictures taken by CW's talented co-worker of me pregnant. It was a few weeks ago when i didn't seem as large and swollen as i am now.

2 comments:

SavingSomeGreen said...

Awesome pics! You look great! We can't wait to see you and the baby in November!

Angie said...

I've been waiting and waiting for you to start your blog again. I wish I could have seen you over the summer. I'm sure you were busy with family. It was kind of a crazy time for us too. I think we were in Oregon for a week while you were here. Anyway, do you have a name yet?